Management and administration
The Steering Board
The Steering Board is a body that controls the activities of the University. It consists of 9 members: four representatives of academic staff, one representative of administration staff, one student representative, and three representatives appointed by the Republic of Srpska Government.
Members of the Steering Board in Banja Luka are the following:
- Prof. Rajko Gnjato, PhD, academic staff, the President
- Borivoj Obradović, founder representative, Deputy to the President;
- Prof. Bogdan Zrnić, PhD, academic staff;
- Prof. Darko Radić, PhD, academic staff;
- Prof. Sanda Dodik, PhD, academic staff;
- Prof. Igor Milunović, PhD, founder representative;
- Borivoj Obradović;
- Josif Ilić, administration staff;
- Vladan Gačić, student;
- Radovan Bajić
- Pero Ćorić
The Secretary of the Steering Board is Mr. Đorđe Markez, MA.