Management and administration
The Steering Board
The Steering Board is a body that controls the activities of the University. It consists of 9 members: four representatives of academic staff, one representative of administration staff, one student representative, and three representatives appointed by the Republic of Srpska Government.
Members of the Steering Board in Banja Luka are the following:
- Prof. Rajko Gnjato, PhD, academic staff, the President
- Prof. Bogdan Zrnić, PhD, academic staff;
- Prof. Darko Radić, PhD, academic staff;
- Prof. Sanda Dodik, PhD, academic staff;
- Josif Ilić, administration staff;
- Radovan Bajić, economy representative;
- Pero Ćorić, economy representative;
- Snežana Kutlešić Stević, founder representative;
- Miodrag Lukić, founder representative;
- Borivoj Obradović, founder representative, Deputy to the President;
- Vladimir Ivković, student.
The Secretary of the Steering Board is Mr. Đorđe Markez, MA.
Former chairpersons of the Steering Board are:
• prof. Miroslav Grubačić, PhD (2008–2012);
• prof. Emina Komić, PhD (2012–2013);
• prof. Goran Trbić, PhD (2013);
• prof. Bogdan Zrnić, PhD (2013–2014);
• prof. Mile Dmičić, PhD (2014–2017).